It’s gotten to the point where me and my friends have just taken to calling it “Jace explodes” on the last loyalty.
Because who wants their opponent to draw a card in a serious game?
Jace explodes a lot, if you didn’t get that part.
Whenever a planeswalker hits 0 loyalty, I note that they didn’t die, they just got fed up and left. Jace swooshes his cape, Chandra flips you the bird, Koth ollies outie on a giant iron skateboard, etc.
Well, what else would you expect from him?
1:praetorbro is right. When PW’s loyalty is set to 0 does not mean their death. Whose cards are not themselves, that’s like the cellular phone which calls them.
2:It’s strange feel to see the picture which I myself already posted to Tumblr reproduced by others from dA or/and Pixiv.
3:Should I tagged “my workｓ” to this?
32 Notes/ Hide
- smokrakola reblogged this from vedalkenghurl
- prizedfighter reblogged this from vedalkenghurl
- isumeru likes this
- cmb169 likes this
- serialfrost reblogged this from night36
- fruitsbat likes this
- night36 reblogged this from balazin
- m4ch3teb3ar reblogged this from allwillbeone and added:
- m4ch3teb3ar likes this
- allwillbeone reblogged this from elementnumber46 and added:
- magicpersuasion reblogged this from vedalkenghurl
- ghosturza likes this
- elementnumber46 reblogged this from zeico and added:
- broadswordandthebeast reblogged this from zeico and added:
- slatios likes this
- ramshackleknight reblogged this from zeico
- elementnumber46 likes this
- zeico reblogged this from praetorbro and added:
- smokrakola likes this
- praetorbro reblogged this from iamclearlyawizard and added:
- masked-admirer likes this
- iamclearlyawizard likes this
- askoldjin-gitaxias likes this
- w3lcom3toth3family likes this
- beardapedia likes this
- balazin reblogged this from vedalkenghurl and added:
- vedalkenghurl posted this